Ac-21 case approved

sapphire75

Registered Users (C)
I just got the email saying my case had been approved.

Here are my case details:

PD - nov 2002
RD- march 2004

Eb3
Country India.

I changed my job twice while my I-485 was pending. I got an RFE last year after i changed jobs for the same.

Thanks

Congrats !!!

Congrats on your successful approval !!!

Was the RFE regarding the job changes ? Did you reply to it yourself or via attorney ? Did you get it after the 1 st job change or second ? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Also, any idea when Name Check got cleared ? Did you do anything extra for it ?

Thanx and congrats again !!!!

EB3 - INDIA - PD: Oct 2002
I485 RD: Sep 2004
Name Check: Pending

Congrats!!!! enjoy the weekend!!!

I too changed the jobs but didn't got any RFE's......anyway...i too got approved today....so enjoy...

thanks guys.

I did not do anything extra for namecheck although I did initate a service request last week.

The Rfe was after my immediately after my second job change when I updated my address on file. It was basically about the new job and they also asked to show that we maintained legal status all the time we were here.
I filed the Ac-21 through my lawyer.
Let me know if you need any more information.
thanks.

Thanx very much !!!

thanks guys.

I did not do anything extra for namecheck although I did initate a service request last week.

The Rfe was after my immediately after my second job change when I updated my address on file. It was basically about the new job and they also asked to show that we maintained legal status all the time we were here.
I filed the Ac-21 through my lawyer.
Let me know if you need any more information.
thanks.

Thanx very much for the answers. Appreciate it.

Congrats once again !!!!!!

Congrats!! Enjoy!!

My dates are also very close to yours. Hope they touch my case soon. I have been hearing for the past one week that my case is in the staging area and waiting for an IO to pick it up...Come on NSC, Keep them coming!

Or, may be I need Always_In_Queue to say "You are next"..Where are you my man...

One never knows with what randomness they are processing these cases....

I don't know the result of the service request as I think it is a little early for that...I don't know if that helped at all.....