• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

About translation

crank

Hello guys,

A new member here.
This is my case.

On May 22 me and my family are having our interview in Athens. We are from Albania and we live in Greece. Today I am travelling to Albania in order to get some documents. My question is, can we translate those documents in Albania and validate them at the albanian embassy, correctly as we would here in Greece, and then use them at the embassy of Athens? I am making this question because I want to reduce my spends if possible :confused:

I would appreciate it, if you could tell me the right steps what to do about translation. The case is a little bit weird bacause we are foreigners and have to deal with two countries. Greece-Albania.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Crank,

I'm sorry - I do not have an answer to your case, and I'm assuming no one else on this list has had a similar situation. If the documents have been translated into English by an "authority" or verified by an "authority", then I would hope this would be sufficient in Athens. However, only the Embassy in Athens would be able to give you a definitive answer. Best of luck to you.

Sukie

could drespak

I found a lawyer here in Albania. I am meeting her in the afternoon. We will see what happen.

Thanks Sukie for the reply.