About the yellow letter...

vitalisbusiness

Registered Users (C)
My yellow letter said that I only should bring my driver's license for the interview. Should I care about bringing anything else (like passport or tax return stubs)? My friend suggested that it is a good idea to bring a letter of recommendation from my manager at work. Does stuff like that really help?

It is a good idea to take everything with you such as w2 forms, tax returns, etc along with your DL. Most of the times the Interviewing Officer won't ask for any information but they MAY want to see it just to make sure you are telling the truth. Nevertheless, they would have verified the information with the Govt Departments verses the info you had provided in the application form.

About the letter of recommendation from your Manager, it is not necessary and won't be accepted by the Officer.

Good luck
howdy_howdy
//

my YL ask me to bring my driver's license as well.but during the interview the IO had also asked my Selective Service Acknowledgment card.

There you go! There is all the more reason to carry all the documents to finish up the interview once and for all instead of having to re-visit to furnisht he document(s).

my YL ask me to bring my driver's license as well.but during the interview the IO had also asked my Selective Service Acknowledgment card.