About the recent bill about name check....

Sri_know

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
I am little bit pessimistic about it.....By the time it materializes, it will take at least two or three years....By that time, I am not sure about my stay in U.S.A...More over it will benefit the people applying in future and people who applied after me...Just my thoughts....You can say, at least we are helping the future applicants....frankly I don't care about them as I have seen so many people getting approvals with RDs after mine....
thanks,
Sri

Hello All,
I am little bit pessimistic about it.....By the time it materializes, it will take at least two or three years....By that time, I am not sure about my stay in U.S.A...More over it will benefit the people applying in future and people who applied after me...Just my thoughts....You can say, at least we are helping the future applicants....frankly I don't care about them as I have seen so many people getting approvals with RDs after mine....
thanks,
Sri

I plan to write to my rep. Atleast the future applicants get it easily, don't want others to suffer too.

Hello All,
thanks,
Sri

Do you have any other options?

This is the best option as a group. Also, if the FBI knows that the congress is working on a bill they may try to get their act together before the bill passes as they the attention is on them. It may help sooner than we think !

Nobody talks about current backlog that exists. Why don't they make some bill that FBI should complete the process for old folks before completing newly applied cases. I guess FBI want to show that they just act like they are working.