About the notice of Oath!!!Who can help me?

jennylnsy

Registered Users (C)
:( From the BCIS internet£¬I want to search my application state£¨Passed the Interviw in 2002-10-21£©£¬but it show¡°Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.¡±

File:A074709549
Date:10-21-2002
csc

So ,why it show this,and what should I do ?(I called the ins but they told me the notice of oath haven't been sent and I have wrote to them to ask ,but I haven't recieved any message.)

Who can help me or tell me what should I do??

Originally posted by jennylnsy
:( From the BCIS internet£¬I want to search my application state£¨Passed the Interviw in 2002-10-21£©£¬but it show¡°Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.¡±

File:A074709549
Date:10-21-2002
csc

So ,why it show this,and what should I do ?(I called the ins but they told me the notice of oath haven't been sent and I have wrote to them to ask ,but I haven't recieved any message.)

Who can help me or tell me what should I do??

Once your file moves from the Service Centre to the local office, I think the website does not reflect the status of your case. I had the same issue between interview and oath where it said "Case status not found" but did receive the oath letter subsequently.

I can't be totally sure since I never saw my case online since I only found out about that site after I reached the interview stage.

You might want to go to the local office and ask them for a status.

Good Luck.