about RFE

pcOR03

Registered Users (C)
After submission of additional evidence, will my case status be updated online?

OR I140: 11/17/03. Nebraska
RFE: 3/28/05
Replied RFE: 4/12/05

pcOR03 said:
I was asked to provide evidence that I was hired as a permanent employee.

Would you mind sharing some more case details? Qualifications, pubs etc. etc.

Are you employed by industry or university?

If university, then in what position? Is it a tenure-track or equivalent position? On form I-140, did you check the box where it said that it was a permanent position? Did they RFE you despite that? What kind of job offer letter had you submitted?

I am a university sponsored OR applicant at NSC. Hence all these questions.

separate or concurrent filing?

Was your i140 filed concurrently with i485? -Thanks

QUOTE=pcOR03]After submission of additional evidence, will my case status be updated online?

OR I140: 11/17/03. Nebraska
RFE: 3/28/05
Replied RFE: 4/12/05[/QUOTE]

Hi pcOR03,

would you, please, tell us how did you reply on this RFE? Are you working for an university or a company?

I got RFE recently. Still didn't received it yet, but since I am Res. Associate at the university, I think may be I have the same one as you: about permanent position.

Thank you.

Krendel' said:
Hi pcOR03,

would you, please, tell us how did you reply on this RFE? Are you working for an university or a company?

I got RFE recently. Still didn't received it yet, but since I am Res. Associate at the university, I think may be I have the same one as you: about permanent position.

Thank you.

Krendel,

On your I-140 form, where the question is "Is this position permanent?", what had you filled in? Did you say Yes or No? What did your job offer letter (which you may have submitted with your petition) say with respect to the permanent nature of the position?

Keep us posted on your RFE? I am also a University sponsored EB1-OR-applicant and am following similar cases very keenly. Wish you all the best on responding to the RFE. Are you going to use a lawyer's services for responding to the RFE?

pamit73 ,

Thanks for your wishes!
Honestly, I don't remember what was my answer about position in my form ( I should check it). This part was filled by counselor from our Intl Office, and I think (I hope!) she knew what she was doing.
I am not sure about a lawyer yet (primary application was prepared by myself with help of that counselor), let me see what are they asking for. Hopefully I will receive this RFE next week.