About Packet-III Information!! Please Help

Saumit

I-140 approved last month.
Case created by NVC 11/30.
Not created yet P3 by NVC.

Questions are:
1- Can I send my Packet-3 to New Delhi Consulate? What are immplications?
2- Can I send my Packet-3 in New Delhi to my brother let him deliver by hand ? Any immplications?
3- My attorney says that we need to wait for packet-3 from NVC because NVC sends a cover letter and that cover letter must go to the US Consulate New Delhi with Packet-3.
4- If New Delhi consulate does not have my case yet from NVC , And my brother deliver Packet-3 by hand . They will accept or not?
5- Do they enter the packet-3 into their system right away as some one submit packet-3 to US Consulate.
6- My packet-3 is ready to send? Can I?
Thanks in Advance.
All help appercieted.

No Title

1- Can I send my Packet-3 to New Delhi Consulate? What are immplications?
A) there is nothing to worry when you do this

2- Can I send my Packet-3 in New Delhi to my brother let him deliver by hand ? Any immplications?
A) I am sure that these days they are not allowing any body inside the consulate with out a interview, so if you are thinking of delivering it by hand i wont think that consulate will allow anybody inside. If i am in your position i will mail p3 to consulate.

3- My attorney says that we need to wait for packet-3 from NVC because NVC sends a cover letter and that cover letter must go to the US Consulate New Delhi with Packet-3.
A) this is not true atleast in my case, i never sent any letter sent by NVC along with my P3. Hope the same with all the other people

4- If New Delhi consulate does not have my case yet from NVC , And my brother deliver Packet-3 by hand . They will accept or not?
A) consulate accepts P3 with out the case number also

5- Do they enter the packet-3 into their system right away as some one submit packet-3 to US Consulate.
A) They do it on some routine basis might be once in 3 days or some times once in a week. But in your case before it enters into the system they should have the information from NVC atleast about your case number

6- My packet-3 is ready to send? Can I?
A) Do it, there is nothing to worry

No Title

Thanks s lot Samind.

I have the NVC case number but did not get yet P-3 from NVC. So I am just wondering that Do they will enter my case into thier system as I have NVC case number? Does not matter they did not get yet inforamtion from NVC . In fact I am planning for Feb interview , but I am not sure It is possible or not?

Thanks again Samind

No Title

I am also in the same boat as you. I am ready with my P3. As of today NVC did not sent P3. I appreciate your decision on this.

Also i would like to know, if any one has done this before?

Raja

No Title

once the consulate have the case information then they will enter into system. until then your packet will be there ideally.. dont have a clue right now whether you will be under feb or not. depends upon the entry in the system. send p3 and once when you recieve the information about entry into the system you will know whether you will be under feb bracket or not.