LUD For FP

• LUD

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • NO LUD

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

trinigirl

Registered Users (C)
I hate starting unnecessary threads, but O well here I go. Should one be to concern if they do not receive LUD's after their FP appointment? Remember to vote in the poll => For ater FP appointment only.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you should be worried about it, after I received my Interview letter, I got LUD flying left and right and nothing changed in the text, so I don't think the online tools is perfect.
it helps but don't count on it totally, count on your mail and calling USCIS directly.

I have seen a lot of people who have not gotten LUDs after FP. I wouldn't worry too much.

I had an LUD on both 485 and 765 2 days after FP (Probably because he had them done on Saturday and the updates went in on Monday)

I don't think there is a standard way of anything with USCIS, it seems so disorganized to me!

Don't worry too much!!

As you can see from our timeline, my hubby did fingerprints on 8/8 and we never rec'd any LUDs after that. We just got one today for I-485 but its just to let us know that Response to RFE has been received and case has resumed. I would LOVE to see an LUD for his I-765!

I hate starting unnecessary threads, but O well here I go. Should one be to concern if they do not receive LUD's after their FP appointment? Remember to vote in the poll => For ater FP appointment only.

Sorry for the question, but what is LUD? And how does it work?