About infopass Appointment

wlj

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I want to make an appointment with InfoPass regarding to my and my wife's I-485. I noticed that they ask for the receipt number and also the number of persons during the online requesting.

My question is: Can I make one appointment for both of us? or should I make an appointment for each of us separately?

Please share your experience with me, thanks.

Hello,

I want to make an appointment with InfoPass regarding to my and my wife's I-485. I noticed that they ask for the receipt number and also the number of persons during the online requesting.

My question is: Can I make one appointment for both of us? or should I make an appointment for each of us separately?

Please share your experience with me, thanks.

When you set up an infopass appointment, it asks you to choose 1 of the 4 options. Which one did you choose? I did not find any option for general enquiry. The closest one I found was that you have to have a service request opened for 45 days and then you can set up an infopass appointment to enquire about the service request. Did you choose that option or any other?

Thanks!

Hi

I noticed that it doesnt matter what you choose. I choose option 4 and even went to the center. I had a namecheck pending on my I 485. They will send you to a counter and you will be told that you just have to wait for the namecheck to go through.

Bottom line: noone checks which option you have chosen

thanks