• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

About Filling DV2010 Electronic Form :

minamina

Registered Users (C)
hi every body let us make this thread for any qustition or problems about filling DV 2010 Electronic Form :

I need to know about 8. Mailing Address in the 8a. In Care Of what i will write ..... I guess the same address in 8b. Address Line 1 and 8c. Address Line 2 if this true please any one help .

Hi minamina, i know that you are a dv 2009 winner from egypt , you should write what you wrote before for the dv 2009 entry, so why are you asking?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi every body let us make this thread for any qustition or problems about filling DV 2010 Electronic Form :

in the 8a. In Care Of what i will write ..... .

In that place you must write the name of everybody who will receive the notification letter (NL) and the next lines belong to address of him/her!;)

hi, i have 2 questions for DV 2010 Electronic Form .
1. what about if i did not fill up the blanck of IN CARE OF.also if it is important how can i fill it after i submmited the application.
2. i red that the are two forms. i just filled up one form till question 14 and i submmeted the form. ifter that it was written success and the gave me the entrant name and the Confirmation Number. what about the second part

Thanks sugar pie :

thanks sugar pie you are right but last dv one of my friend filled it for me and this year one of my relative asked me to help him to fill it for him ... so i am asking for help .

Hi

Hi friends
here is how to fill the mailing sells data part 8 at the apploication form:
IN CARE OF = the name of the one who will receive the letter(e.g.applicant name)
ADDRESS LINE ONE: write here flat no., street name, any other date
ADDRESS LINE TWO:If the address line one cell is not enough to write your exact full address complete your address here
I hope it will be usefull for you
EXAMPLE
IN CARE OF : JOHN SMITH
ADDRESS LINE ONE : 12 ABCD STREET, FROM ABCD MAIN ST.
ADDRESS LINE TWO : ABCD AREA (IF APPLICABLE)
CITY / TOWN : ROME, PARIS, CAIRO, NEW DHELHI, ANY GOVERNORATE OR BIG TOWN
DISTRICT / COUNTRY ...ETC :WRITE HERE YOUR SMALL TOWN OR VILLAGE ETC....
POSTAL CODE: YOU CAN OBTAIN IT FROM YOUR POST OFFICE "EACH CITY OR TOWN OR VILLAGE HAVE A POSTAL CODE" DEPENDS UPON YOUR COUNTRY AND THIS CODE IS VERY USEFULL FOR POSTING PURPOSES AND MAKE IT EASY FOR POST OFFICERS TO SHIP YOUR LETTER FAST.

Hi,

I wanted to find out if my spouse (who is from a non-eligible country), can still receive a green card on the basis of my eligibility. I will be required to submit my spouse's details anyway, but will he nonetheless be barred from receiving a green card, or will my application be disqualified?

Thanks.