About evidence

manmiles

Registered Users (C)
For evidence, I've printed out all of my booking confirmation for my airline flights.

Just a few questions.

1- Shall I bind all the seperate books together and if so, should I use a paper-clip or some kind of tie tag?

2- Do I need to write on the bookings so they can be matched up with the various scans of my passport?

Thanks

Miles

What I did was make a photocopy of all the boarding passes and put each way on a single page cause I had multiple boarding passes each way. I put them in order from first trip to last back to back no staples and no clips. Boarding passes are better than just printing out confirmations but than I recommend sending copies of all pages of your passport with the stamps to prove your trips.

Added: No need to write booking numbers if you ask me since the satamps already have the dates on there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt use tie tags.
What will happen is once your packet arrives in the hands of USCIS, it will literally get shuffled around and put into the order that they want- so the easier you make it for them the better. Paper clips will work as they will keep your relevant papers together/in order, and can easily be popped off so the papers can easily be re-shuffled and sent to the relevant departments.