• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

About DV-2010 photo validator .. Please help

xhatemx

Registered Users (C)
Greetings Everyone

My first post here and i wish i could find some help.

I'm applying for DV-2010 , i tried to check my picture via their photo validator but it always returns " this page cannot be displayed " .. I tried IE , FF and Google Chrome.

Can anyone check it for me?

any comments on the picture's quality will be very appreciated.

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/7574/spa508931euh9ws5.jpg

Just another small question, i wanna practice my spoken english online, Is this possible ?

Regards,

Hatem

The image must be 600*600 for DV-2010. Also, the image does not appear sharp or in focus ...

Note that the maximum file size is 240k, so you are no longer bound by the 60k limit that was used in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
The image must be 600*600 for DV-2010. Also, the image does not appear sharp or in focus ...

Note that the maximum file size is 240k, so you are no longer bound by the 60k limit that was used in the past.

Thanks a lot .. I'll retake the picture in a studio maybe

The photo is not bad, head size looks ok, shoulder are on it.

But
1. Wrong size - not 600x600
2. Out of focus

how are you hatem
your picture is dark on your left side there is some shadows...Hatem save your time and go to KODAK which is located in HARAM and tell them I want a picture for the lottery , they will make it for you excellent, but dont forget to tell them that you want it for DV2010 because dv2009 was different specs.....

Help Me About Photo Size

Dear all ,
I confused about the size of the photo for the DV 2010 , is it as same 5cm*5cm as the past . please clearify me about this and thankx tuu much

It should be 600 x 600 pixels. Whether that equals to 5 x 5 cm I'm not sure, but it doesn't matter. As I said, 600 x 600 pixels. They only use digital measurements.