About CSC INS

fuck CSC_INS

Registered Users (C)
Just don\'t get how they issue FP notice by last name. CSC really sucks. I saw a lot time guys with a much later WAC# got their FP notice, and I am still stuck here. WAC#153*******, no FP

No Title

Call IIO but don\'t give your current name as you have used in your message board. Please get mature and use some nice name. Just a suggestion for sure decision is yours.

No Title

I agree with you about "about it to INS" but dont be spineless...use ur original name to post messages and dont use a fake new login for it...have balls man !!

No Title

debo_nair, is this your real name? this is my first, original user name on this BBS. You are supposed to share the feeling. Or, maybe not, you have been lucky with the fvcking CSC INS, boy, it has nothing to do with balls. Maybe you don\'t have it makes you think others don\'t have either.

No Title

It shows his desparation. Really it is not fair to issue FP based on the last name starting letter. What....is this an attendance sheet of CSC?

No Title

I fully understand his feeling which is exactly the same feeling I\'m having now. It\'s very stupid of INS to discrinimate applicants by their last names, provided the last name Theory is true. When we are not as lucky as we\'d like to be, we simply can\'t help but cursing. Someone may choose to keep the curse to himself or herself, but someone may not. For people like me, got stuck in this endless waiting without a clue, what else we are expected to behave?

My friend who filed his application just 5 days before I received his FP notice in March whereas I\'m still hopeless waiting. From the day he received his FP notice, I thought mine would come soon. Just image how many days I anxiously open my mailbox, only to disappoint myself further, then hope for the tomorrow. Sunday is the most painful day as no mail delivery on Sunday. I\'m not yet to the point jumping up and down, pulling my hair distraught, but I don\'t know how far I\'m away from that.

As I believe, most people on this board live carefully, work deligently and pay 1/3 of our salary this this country. While Bush is considering sparing those illegal Mexican immigrants, why are we still treated the way today is? We don\'t deserve it! If anyone knows where and whom I can complain to, let me know. It\'s time to scream for our rights!

Venting!
bbmm

No Title

I not sure if even God knows how these folks at CSC work. May be they work based on a random seed every day. That\'s the only logical explanation I can think of.

wac-01-117 already aproved! (okay I feel happy for the guy/lady).

My number is wac-01-104. Still waiting. I also know that there are many people behind me. (Hang in there people)

And they say they are processing 98 cases! Go figure!!

myReport.

No Title

Hey xxxx CSC_INS
What the hel are you doing.
INS CSC people read this portal everyday to keep track of their WAC numbers.
If they read your screen name, they may arrest you or at least start working slow or something.

Don\'t think that your identity can be hidden by dummy e-mail accounts and false screen names.
Your IP addresses is recorded in every transaction.
If you are doing this from your home or office, you are traced immediately.

If you are doing this from a local library, they can stil know from the time and usage note.
If your library does not keep usage note then they will have hidden camera recording who is sitting at what time.
What do you think you are doing. Get hold of yourself.
If you have to show your anger channel it. Joi ISN.org and write to senators.

No Title

Hi, Vishnu
How about I break into a proxy server, then erase the log file before I leave?
I didn\'t do this way because I don\'t have to. How about you report to a police and ask them to arrest me? who the hel do you think you are?

No Title

I have the same feeling as you do. I really can\'t figure out what rules CSC is following when they process those cases. They assigned A#, WAC# for each case, why they can\'t just follow the order of those numbers to issue FP. Why they still use the Last name first Letter??? It is neither fair nor logical. I guess they are a bunch of morons who don\'t understand how the count numbers. Maybe this also explains why somebody\'s I485 is approved earlier than others ( not because they have earlier ND, but because they have good Last name). What a joke.

No Title

Hi Guys,
I was going through this thread it is very dissapointing to see such slang language used PL rememebr INS may have their own Problems using such lang., is not going to help.
I know we may get frustrated but Patience is the key atleast they are processing GC have not stopped it.
So lets be descent !

No Title

Guys, Take it easy...Every body is frustrated and tired of INS@CSC(including me), Please be patient and nice...every body will get there...showing our anger/frustration does not speedup the processing...

No Title

This is totally bullshit!! CSC@INS has a huge backlog and you think they will trace those cussed them here immediately?? Give me a f***ing break!!

I bet if INS say "hey come here and kiss my ass, i will give you GC right away", this vishnu guy will be among the first few to do it.