About a month after interview, not a word from USCIS

just an update, my case was approved exactly 2 months after the interview.
i had a lawyer for my case and he told me that he would check on the status after 60days after the interview (and he did)
it turns out my case was actually approved the day of my interview but IO did not do his job for the 2 months.
he emailed a place called CIS orlando (i don't really know what that's about, but shows that lawyers can be helpful!) and they checked on my case and approved it the same day.

Hi,
I had my Interview March 29th, 2016 still has not heard anything from immigration. My case is really complicated one, I've been married for 10 years, due to health issues went home and lost my green card, as i stayed longer than 1 year abroad. Reapplied again October, 2015. Went to immigration interview together with my wife and lawyer, and it went smoothly. During interview the officer asked simple questions, didn't separate us, and at the end said that i will get results within a few weeks. So far I didn't heard anything.
A week ago, I called customer service, representative said that i should wait a month, because of processing time.
Can someone recommend me what to do and how to act in this case?
Did you guys receive your Green Card after waiting for that long?