About a month after interview, not a word from USCIS

yes i Do have EAD but they need green card. and i did infospass too nothing change.

Do you mind saying what kind of job? I know the military will normally require a green card if you're not a citizen, but apart from that there are very few types of jobs for which they can legally hire a green card holder but reject somebody because of EAD. Withdrawing the offer because of your EAD could be illegal.

jb90304 hey how many weeks pass from your interview?..
did you receive any thing or went to an info pass yet?

It is not a gouvernment job, it is private they send me alround the world. europe, china,africa, japan and i will need a green card to come back.

Why would you need a green card to come back? Is it because you overstayed by 180+ days before filing the I-485, thereby making you unable to use Advance Parole?

I will going and come back biweekly.And it is the compagnie policy, i told them everything that i married to us citizen had my interview just 5 months ago. Just waiting for the immigration. All they can do i to put on stand by until i get it. And if they find someone else. i will have to re apply again. So pissed now.

I will going and come back biweekly.And it is the compagnie policy, i told them everything that i married to us citizen had my interview just 5 months ago. Just waiting for the immigration. All they can do i to put on stand by until i get it. And if they find someone else. i will have to re apply again. So pissed now.

You can choose to be pissed. Or you can choose to have a positive attitude. I know which one I would choose. Were you out of status which is why you cannot go and come back on Advance Parole?

I understand the frustation. I had my interview last December. I called USCIS like a month or 2 months later and was told to wait. After that I never contacted them again. To my surprise because I was expecting a second interview or request for more evidence, I got an email telling me that card production has been ordered. Exactly 6.5 months after interview. I dont really get why they took 6.5 months to approve my application.

So Good luck guys. I hope you get a word from them soon.

i send the paper on fab and my interview was at april i wait 60 days i did a info pass and they told me i have a second interview soon .
but they didnt give me a date yet...
i dont know why the interview was smooth we both answer all the question right ... but my wife was nervous i don't know why
now i dont know what to expect
any suggestion ?

i send the paper on fab and my interview was at april i wait 60 days i did a info pass and they told me i have a second interview soon .
but they didnt give me a date yet...
i dont know why the interview was smooth we both answer all the question right ... but my wife was nervous i don't know why
any suggestion ?

Good Luck in your second interview, be prepared because those are hard. I was expecting a second interview, Thanks God that It never came.

but my wife was nervous i don't know why
any suggestion ?

The leaked USCIS checklist flags extreme nervousness as a possible indicator of fraud. Start preparing like your life depends on it and if you say you both answer all the question right and the main problem was your wife was nervous, help her to work on some relaxation techniques and/or take a lawyer along if it will help her relax.

what do you mean you wait for a second interview abd the interview never came?
did you receive your green card ?

what do you mean you wait for a second interview abd the interview never came?
did you receive your green card ?

since they were taking too long I thought I was going to be scheduled for a second interview but Happily I got an email approving it so just waiting for my card to arrive.

Good Luck! Stay possitive.

no question was asked, just regulary yes or no questions. They didn't even ask my wife just me my full name mom and dad names. Where i was born and if i have any kids to put on it, cause if i do they will get green card too. Then toll me to wait 2 weeks to get my green card since then no word

Hey guys,

When USCIS mails you a green card, is it mailed from the office you had your interview at ?

Hey guys,

When USCIS mails you a green card, is it mailed from the office you had your interview at ?

No they have a different office where cards are produce and mailed, check the zip code of mail you received the card in