• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

About 2nd letter

ahfaisal

Registered Users (C)
Dear All
I am from Bangladesh winner of DV 2007. My case number is AS1×××. When i applied i was single but i got NL just before 10 days of my marriage on mid june. Thats why i was late for sending the Form to KCC. And i send it in this month. Am i too late? Or when i may have my second letter? Can i contact with KCC? Please help me in this regards.
Regards

Dear Faisal
You should send your DS 230 Part I and II ; DSP 122 right after your marrige on june or july, if you do not send it yet, plaese do that right now by FEDEX (2nd day or something fastest) not BD postal EMS. Your case number or visa will be availabe in October! don't have time, before that you need to submit all the forms. Right after sending your forms, collect all the papers. ready for interview soon.Good luck

Dear Rahim
Thanks for your reply. I have send all form already on first week of september. As i am late , do i supposed to call for interview in october/november? Or i'll be called later. Can i ask KCC in this situation about my case.
Regards

Dear Ahfaisal,
call KCC to confirm receipt of all your forms, you can also ask them about your second package and interview. Tell them when you sent the forms and that your number is current in October.

Phone: (606) 526 7500
Fax: (606) 526 7501
KCCDV@state.gov

Good luck

Barbara

Faisal, as Barbara said call them, they will inform you either they have all the forms and if they already set up an appointment date.they will let you know.

would i call them by phone or mail them for this query? Is there any problem if i give mail?
Regards

If you have phone access its better to call, before placing call write down what do you want to tell them, what specifc question you need to know (i.e you have sent your forms by ... mail-do they have received your papers?)
May you know your appointment date .
Before call them keep ready your first letter with you. They will ask case numbe, name, date of birth for verification.

If you email or mail them it will take time. Its better to call even you have to spend more money!