Aba daba dooooooooooo! It is Approved!!!!!

Anil De

Registered Users (C)
I feel like Fred Flitstone today, Mine and My wife\'s I-485 is approved. And TSC is updating its AVM.

EB2/India

RD/ND 02/00, FP1 05/00, FP2 11/01
SRC-00107xxxxx

CONGRATS!!!!!!

your dates are so similar to mine..
SRC00097xxxx
EB2-India
PD 1/99
RD/ND 2/00
FP1 5/00
2 EAD\'s & 2 AP\'s applied for 3rd EAD & AP
Waitng 2nd FP and approval..

No Title

SM2000,

I am not Lawyer but why don\'t you approach a senator/Congressman. Even TSC is saying that they are processing 03/00, so there is nothing wrong in telling TSC that your case needs attention.

Most of my colleagues who applied about the same time, got approved 1 year back, One case got approved in Sept/00 just 8 months after applying. I requested my Company Lawyer to contact TSC many times, but for almost 1 and 1/2 years he refused to do so saying If they are not processing 02/00 cases there is no point in contacting.

Never been out of status or changed employers, I don\'t know why it took so long. Only one thing I know about TSC is your turn will definitely come sooner or later but only GOD knows when.

I wish you good luck with your I-485.

About 2nd FP & status

In Oct 01, I kept faxing every Monday...for 2FP notice. No response. I\'ve mailed to Senator. Since my lawyer said he can\'t do anything.
Finally, this month(Jan) I got IIO on phone. She went through my file and said will request for 2FP. I asked her how long it will take for approval..she said "since you already waited 2 yrs..you don\'t have to wait more may be another 4-6 months!!!"
What a logic?
Our case went to unit in Dec 01.

Some of my friends too got approval last yr..who had applied same time as mine. One thing I\'ve noticed those who stay in FL or southeast side get approvals faster as more immigrants there.

No Title

Got My Passport stamped today. Waited for 1 and 1/2 hour actual stamping took less than 3 minutes.

Jondiaz,

Answer for your question is I did contact the local senator in early OCT/01. I don\'t know whether it helped to speed my case but they did contact last week and told me that the case is with an officer.

GOOD LUCK for all I-485 waiters. This site has provided lot of information regarding I-485 processing which is more or less like black box and no one knows what is going on inside.