AAO denies anything - why should we appeal?

stillwaiiting

Registered Users (C)
Appeal fees has gone up and now $385.

Do you guys know the success rate of approvals from AAO. I heard AAO denies everything and they follow what service centers have done. Approval rating may be 0.000000000001%. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mostly AAO reconfirms service center decission.
Some times depends on issues if strong support document?. what is the your issue.

stillwaiiting said:

Do you guys know the success rate of approvals from AAO. I heard AAO denies everything and they follow what service centers have done. Approval rating may be 0.000000000001%. What do you think?

stillwaiiting said:

It is a pain to appeal to AAO. I think the approval rate should be higher than that. Most people appeal because they are denied although people of similar qualification are generally approved in the service center. The biggest pain of appeal is the long and frustrating wait. Otherwise, it never hurt to appeal for your denied case.

Is there a pattern of approvals and denials from different officers within Nebraska Service Center? I think they do not have rules. I thought this country is build on laws and laws does not apply to vast majority of people. Why there is a difference from officer to officer? I feel bad because mine denied twice and sent to AAO twice. I heard from the same education evaluator I-140 approved but why me? What have I done wrong? How can I believe that such credentials work? I spent 8-9 years and now starting a new process means spending another 8 years and there is no guarantee that it will work.

expeditegc said:
Is there a pattern of approvals and denials from different officers within Nebraska Service Center? I think they do not have rules. I thought this country is build on laws and laws does not apply to vast majority of people. Why there is a difference from officer to officer? I feel bad because mine denied twice and sent to AAO twice. I heard from the same education evaluator I-140 approved but why me? What have I done wrong? How can I believe that such credentials work? I spent 8-9 years and now starting a new process means spending another 8 years and there is no guarantee that it will work.

Did this Sheila Danzig's course by course eval not work for you?
My appeal for 3 year degree was filed with her pricy evaluation. Do not know what will happen.

3 Years Degree

Friends, sorry for the deniels, I am still waiting for my 140 approval. I have a bachelors 3 years degree in computers and my job posting also says bachelors in computer science and no where it was mentioned about 3 or 4 years. Do you guys think it is still a problem with NSC? I am really worried about my approval as I am in last few months of my 6 years limit.

Thanks.

permhelp2006 said:
Friends, sorry for the deniels, I am still waiting for my 140 approval. I have a bachelors 3 years degree in computers and my job posting also says bachelors in computer science and no where it was mentioned about 3 or 4 years. Do you guys think it is still a problem with NSC? I am really worried about my approval as I am in last few months of my 6 years limit.

Thanks.

Yes, this is a cause for I-140 denial. I learnt this the hard way, thanks to the STUPID lawyer.