aanadi guy, loongwait and all other guys working in \'C\' in Green St REPLY

No Title

Hi guys..I am trying to reach VR and KR. I left several messages. Both of them are not returing the calls. Does anybody able to reach them. Please reply soon. One more thing..Is it not good idea to go office personally to-day instead tommorrow. Because both VR and KR will be available to-day. Please let me know.

-Acermate

No Title

Acermate, have you talked to KR or VR? Any progress? Check your private messages also.
Where are other guys?

No Title

Finally, company\'s lawyer handed approval letter to me yesterday. Fantoosh, loongwait, acermate, knell, if you have not received yet and it is more that 7 days after approval, just keep asking, and don\'t believe i245 or mail-room crap.
Hope to see you on Wed at Newark.

No Title

aanadi guy, what exactly you got from our lawyer . Is it courtesy copies or actual approval letters. Yesterday when my wife went he just gave courtesy copies. He said to us that the original copies has not yet come. Please reply soon. So I can put pressure to collect my original copies.

-Acermate

No Title

I am not sure what is happening there. I didn\'t get a chance to go there yester day. I will let you know after call them this week or go there personally.
Mean while, pls update here your experience at Newark with courtesy copy.

No Title

Lawyer told me that he received both copies for me but only courtsey copy for my wife (12:30 pm yesterday). When I went there to collect them he just handed original for both (4:20 pm yesterday)

No Title

Just addition to above message, he might have forgotten ... that he had not received original for my wife yet.