aanadi guy, loongwait and all other guys working in \'C\' in Green St REPLY

acermate

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys!
Looks like our lawyer is definetly holding the approval letters. aanadi guy and loongwait what you people are going to do??? Have thought about any solutions??? May be we all should go first thing tommorrow and perosnally meet the lawyers??? What do say??? Please post immediatly.

-Acermate

No Title

Yes, I strongly feel so. I am going to talk to IIO tomorrow morning and then talk to the lawyer.

I will keep you updated.

No Title

even I am going to try\'n talk with an IIO and then
give this lawyer some tough time...again :)

No Title

I am at a loss as to why your own lawyer would want to hold on to your approval letter.

Anyway, wouldn\'t you get a courtesy copy which works at the passport stamp office?

Poorna Vijay

No Title

I dont have any solutions other than that. May be if we meet personally we can see whether is really checking his documents are not. By the way after you speak with IIO if he still maintains that he didn\'t received, what are you going to do??? And the same is true even if I go there and he refuses to check. Again I dont know what to do. One more thing is there any time limit in which we have to go and stamp???? I am sure there will be some specified duration they will hold the visa number and after that they will assume your are not intrested in it.(MY guess...)

-Acermate

No Title

About validity of Approval, I checked with the guy who already stamped passport. He said there is no limit specified in Approval letter.

About delay, looks like compay might be playing tricks hoping to keep employee for longer period. The reason for doubts are:
1. No one in this board mentioned he/she faced same problem.
2. If guy with approve date may 7 can receive letter from xyz company can receive approval letter in 5-7 days, why i-245 is problem for this company only.
3. As AVM message says \' ... if 14 days passed, call INS ...\' and lawyer is asking us to wait.

Please keep informed each other, otherwise we can meet same day same time and talked to them.

No Title

I just talked to IIO about delay in receiving approval letter. She told me that it was mailed long back and you should have been received by now.
Further we also saw approval and receipt withing 5-7 days in this board. So, that i245 is lie?
I have left message for Director (of play?) and waiting for his call.
Those having same problem, acermate, loongwait, fantoosh, could you do that.

No Title

I\'ve checked that lawyer has been partly out for
the week. May be he hasn\'t gotten a chance to
go thru the letters yet!! C\'mon guy don\'t loose
your cool now....Hathi Nikal gaya ab to poonch hi baki hai!!

No Title

Fantoosh you are wrong... I spoke with VR. He told me that he checked the lawyers mail yesterday(usually he wont be there on thursday and tuesdays) and there was none of approvals. And also he said if lawyer did not called you then probably he hasn\'t receive.(Same story..) He says may be to-day we will get and asked me check back on monday. I am a very patient guy and I am waiting since 4.5 years. But my problem is every other guy got it except from our company. That troubles me

No Title

Hmmmm....even if that is the case then also I don\'t think you can do anything until Tuesday (when he\'ll be in). I\'ll try to speak with him then and find out what\'s going on! Meanwhile I\'ll say you should also speak with your favoriteperson there and ask him/her to check on your behalf....

No Title

Have you gentlemen think if the lawyer in question got paid by your employer?? If he did not get paid he can pull stunts like that and can be well within his rights to do so??, if it is a question of money which you should find out and resolve it in a buisness like manner, and not mob at his office and show initimidation by force.

If he got his money and all the conditions that was laid on the table before he started working for your as a lawyer, then he is a jerk and should be intimidated, but before doing that one person with lot of patience and street smartness should talk to him and find out if there was a problem with him and your employer and go from there.

just my suggestion, hope this helps

No Title

Same boat guys. Something fishy is happening at G street. Need to get together and come to some solutions.

No Title

So, we are now 5: acermate, loongwait, fantoosh, knell and me. We will wait till tomorrow afternoon. Otherwise we can meet there in the evening.

No Title

Sounds good to me. But please let me know well in advance because I have to come from Newyork city.

-Acermate