Aaaapppppppprrrroooovvvvvvvvveeeeedddddd

pp

Registered Users (C)
Hi ALL,

Want to share with you all about our (me and my wife\'s) I-485 approval. Came to know about it from the CSC-AVM. It was a long journey .. here\'s the story -

EB3
PD: 12/97
EDD twice - first one was rejected cos I was underpaid!!
I-140: 10/98 Approved 10/99
Lucky to have I-140 approved when all dates were current temporarily.
I-485: Applied 12/99
First EAD & Parole: Approved 02/00
FP: 08/00
RFE-I: 10/00 for W2, Pay stubs, employee verification letter, etc. Company was bought after I-140 approval. This was obvious from W2s!!!
RFE-II: 01/01 for new I-140
Second EAD & Parole: Appoved 02/01
I-140 (2): Applied 03/01, AVM Updated around april/may, Approved on 08/01/01 - lawyer received the notice, AVM Updated on 09/01/01. There was an error on I-140 approval notice, PD was 12/98!! I asked my lawyer, but they said it does not matter anyways.

I-485 Approved on 09/07/01. Heard on the CSC AVM. Lawyer did not know about this, but said that they had faxed the error in new I-140 to CSC.

About the next step:
1. When to expect the notice in mail? I have moved and not sure if INS has updated address.
2. What documents we need to stamp the passport?

Also, I would like to thank all of you here to share your experiences. Specially, ciba to maintain the information. You may want to update mine.

Wish you all good luck,

Pramod.

CONGRATULATIONS.

My PD is also 12/97. I got approved on july 23, 2001.

congratulations!

Approved with courtesy copy

Is it possible to use courtesy copy for Passport stamping ? Because in the Courtesy copy it is mentined that the courtesy copy cannot be used in lieu of original ? Can someone confirm ?

Congrats!

What a mess hanh. You have gone through some tough times. My case is still developing. I am sure that I can write a full book on immigration processing and gotchs. In the queue since 1997!