Aaaaappppprrrroooovvvvveeeeddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yangwh1

Registered Users (C)
This morning checked the case status still say "We received your FP...........your case has been rescued". This afternoon, received email from USCIS that both mine and my wife's I-485 have been approved.

I-140 EB-1b, ND: March 2002
I485 ND 8-28-03
I485 AD: 7-6-04

This is a great forum and hope you guys get approved soon!!

P.S. Since my F.P. will soon expire, so yesterday I faxed a letter to USCIS to remind them and appreciate if they can speedy my case. I think that fax helped me.

Good luck!!

Fax number: 214-489-8021

Hi, guys, here is the exactly fax I sent to USCIS yesterday, hope it will help you.

July 6, 2004
To USCIS TSC
P.O. Box 851488
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488

Subject: Processing our I-485 before FP expiry

Dear Sir/Madam:

I just want to bring it to your attention that our Finger Printing results in lieu of our I-485 petitions are about to expire.

A speedy processing of our I-485 petitions before this data would be greatly appreciated.

1. My name:***, Case#: SRC02256***
2. My wife's :

Please fell free to contact me if you need further information.

Thanks a lot, have a nice day.

P.S.: I sent this fax myself, not by the layer, they did nothing after filed my petition.

Hope this will help you if your situation is similiar to mine. Good luck.

congratulation and enjoy your freedom.

rahi_02
_______
I-485 ND:5/15/2002.
FP: 7/9/2003.
EB-1
AD: waiting????????

Mine FP is same!

In fact maybe you and me are the same person... ;-) But seriously, I'll be sending the fax soon! Thanks.

what is that Fax number?

Hi Yangwh1,

Really congratulations! You mentioneed that fax number. what division does it belong to? In other words, do you know which division you contacted by fax?
Thanks.

Hanz

Hi, Hans

I don't know what division I faxed to. Actually I got that fax number and letter in this forum. What I though is a fax cost me nothing, doing something is better than just waiting. Thanks for asking.

A theory

Based on other threads, it seems that 3rd AP and/or 3rd EAD may trigger approval/RFE. Did you happen to file for any of these recently? Thanks!