A written decision has been mailed

Maheswari Rani

Guys, I am in I140 stage, and my attorney replied to RFE on Aug 28th, I checked AVM and it says, "A written decision has been
mailed to you" I am very confused here. What is the meaning of that?

Unfortunately, its a denial

I don\'t know the details of your case but if it was EB2 BS+5 or something, you can ask your lawyer to call INS and ask them if they can approve it in EB3 (the chances are that they will say no but nothing to lose). Or you can apply again in EB3 using same labor or you can file an appeal.

Mine too

I am sailing in the same boat too, mine got rejected and I got the same AVM message. INS says the reason they rejected because my company doesn\'t have finacial background. Any one has the same problem? and success later.

Can you please provide more details?

Did the issue an RFE before they denied the case? Did they deny it because the company is small and/or not making enough revenue?

Thanks.

No Title

yes the complaint was company has not enough revenue at the time
of filing my labor. My employer has only 5 guys so it is a small
company. I think it may be my bad luck

When was the labor filed? What were the approx revenues?

I am in the somewhat similar situation and got an RFE regarding company finances.

Thanks for your help

Raj

It depends on how bad the tax return is.

If there are no profit, little assets, and high debt, INS will probably find it questionable that the company can pay your salary and therefore will deny the petition. For some companys this is never an issue but for others it is a show-stopper.

Jim

I got the same msg.. Maheswari, could you pl let me know the satus of your case?

I got the same AVM yesterday... Maheshwari or others who got the same message, Could you please let me know your case status??? and which would be the better choice out the following???
*** Re-apply I140
*** put petition about the case..
Mine was in EB3. Please let me know the low risk out the two..
Any help would me appriciated..