A Very Complicated Situation with N-400: PLEASE HELP

Dear SkyDrow,

I appreciate your reply but I was married for 3 years when I applied for the first time. However, the whole process took over 1 year and I got divorced during this time. I also have many reasons to be anxious and worried. My initial green card case was lost by INS and I was given the wrong alien number by mistake. The alien number/case number belonged to a Hispanic woman that was in jail in Texas.
I really hope that you have nothing to worry about and your immigration process is very smooth but I've experienced otherwise. I also strongly believe that if INS promises for the process to be fair and that the decision will be made within 120 days, they SHOULD make a decision or change the rules/conditions when people apply.

Thanks,
Alexandra

Alexandra. if you are sure you assigned two A# this is the one of the reason sometimes they are delaying. It happened couple of people on this forum. I agree you have things to worry about.

Dear SkyDrow,

I appreciate your reply but I was married for 3 years when I applied for the first time. However, the whole process took over 1 year and I got divorced during this time. I also have many reasons to be anxious and worried. My initial green card case was lost by INS and I was given the wrong alien number by mistake. The alien number/case number belonged to a Hispanic woman that was in jail in Texas.
I really hope that you have nothing to worry about and your immigration process is very smooth but I've experienced otherwise. I also strongly believe that if INS promises for the process to be fair and that the decision will be made within 120 days, they SHOULD make a decision or change the rules/conditions when people apply.

Thanks,
Alexandra

I can totally understand why you are worried Alexandra... I think you should follow Bob's advice. Just my personal opinion though.

Dear SkyDrow,
My initial green card case was lost by INS and I was given the wrong alien number by mistake. The alien number/case number belonged to a Hispanic woman that was in jail in Texas... Alexandra
This is a very critical element in the decision making process. I cannot imagine why you have failed to mention this in your initial post. It seems rational that your application will be thoroughly reviewed given these prior circumstances. Yes, they will be taken into account if they're not supposed to, sorry to say. This is akin to a judge asking a jury to "disregard what they just heard" Sure, you won't bring it up but it's lingering at the back of your mind. Do you dig?

When they lost my case and assigned a different A number my husband and I went thru a huge hurdle to get it fixed. We found a very helpful representative at former Dan Allen’s office. They fixed everything and I got my initial A number back, at least that’s what they said When I had my N-400 interview back in December I did mention it to the IO. He just laughed at me but he looked mad (of course who wants to hear that). So at this point everything that could go wrong did and there is nothing I can do but just wait for another month and sue.
I am so depressed and sad about all this you have no any idea….