A Unique Case!!

DoubleGC

Registered Users (C)
Thanks to the guys who built this website and Rupnet.com for their painstaking effort in building and maintaining it.
I have been a silent visitor to this site and have never made any postings, today I thought of discussing the uniqueness of my case and get any feedback from the GC guru's in here.
I am married to a Geencard holder and currently I am on H1B. In April 2000 I applied for I-130 through my spouse and simultaneously started the labour process through my current employer. After labour and I-140, I applied for I-485 through my employer (RD OCT-01). I have indicated in my 485 application that I have applied for family based immigration also. Menwhile my family I-130 gets approved in April 2002 and I did not apply for adjustment through it, reason being the dates are not current. Is there any one in the same boat as I am or is there any one who can shed some light on the potential problems I might face because of this ?
Thanks a lot!!

Probelms?

I dont think you should have any problem specially if yu did not file for a 485. If you did then yu can always cancel the app. without a problem.

No probs...

As U have not applied for 485 using the 130...U should not have any problems...

U shall be fine...Max....GEt an interview Call..