A thread for Nov, 2001 people

why would security clearance take so long

Guys,

My lawyer called NSC for me lately, besides the crap of they are processing aug 2001 cases while I filed nov 2001, she was told that NSC hasn't received any response for my security clearance yet, which has to be resolved before they could move on. My questions are:

1. That's why I haven't received my 2nd FP if it's true?
2. Why would that response take so long? Or is that just another excuse?

Any insights/comments are appreciated.

--Shamu

Recd my 2nd FP notice to be done on the 24th of this Nov. Can anyone suggest as to how to go around requesting an earlier FP schedule.
Do I have to contact the local office or schedule it thru' the NCSC.

You can just try going there earlier and see if they'd accept it. last year my wife has come with me (although her FP was scheduled for later) and they took her FPs

also, did you receive an rfe?

I guess it's really naive to expect approval as the Christmas gift for us. But you never know, guys, any progress on your case?

Still waiting after 2nd FP,
--Shamu

Naive really are the hopeful.

As far as THE Christmas present goes, here is some sarcasm:(Take it with a pinch of salt) The Santa which(not Who) is supposed to place the gift you want so badly is bloated so much this year (thought it claims there are no funds) and cannot get its hand in to the mail box yet, forget about getting in through the chimney and placing it under your Christmas tree. If THE Santa makes it "GOD BLESS THE ELF(read IIO)" who helped you and Santa make it.

You are perfectly ok to be naive and just hope that, THE SANTA catches up with dispatching his gifts even after Christmas.

(GOD! and everyone forgive me for this, here is a bad and easy crossword puzzle: Even SANTA becomes God's archrival when transformed!!!! what an irony and that is what some people have done to the poor SANTA in the past couple of years)

PS: I do not mean any offence and do not intend any blasphemy, this posting is merely a display of frustration. AND YES I am firm believer.