A student did a mistake in 1996 and fighting for the deportation

ocworker

Registered Users (C)
http://www.pleasehelpjen.com/

I know it is totally out of the topics of this forum / thread. However, I just came across some short vidoes from video.google.com here about a student who came to US on her F-1 visa; finished college, and visited Del Rio (on her F1? H1? not sure) but claimed herself a US citizen when she returned back to US by "not thinking it right" (she claimed in the video saying her co-workers asked her to tell the border officer about she was a US citizen so thye could save time for not checkng her immigration paper work.

sad story... i think it was a totally stupid mistake. however, i just hope it can be story to alert ppl to think twice before they say / do things.

think about it.. she had a valid visa to US, not that she returned to US illegally. She is (was? since the website seems talking about the event happened on 1996, and it mentioned about 8 yrs since.. etc etc.. so i assumed the website was build back in 2004) facing the deportation charger. what about ppl who came here illegally or stayed here illegally, and got caught? but again, the state / local tried to charge her criminal charge but it was dismissed. others might not even get caught and being filed a charge in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Ocworker for sharing the video with us. I think it is a wake up call for anybody who wants to live in this country. A small mistake or a big one it doesn't matter think twice before you say or do anything, immigration take everything seriously!! I am sure many future immigrants or citizens will benefit from this forum or others, they will know what people go trough when immigration issues surface. Here in Boston we had another case of deportation and in this case the person was jailed!!
http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma.../popular_teacher_faces_deportation_to_africa/
As for the moderators in this forum you need to do something about censoring disgraceful people who use filthy language to convey their message!!!

all i can say is, it goes around, and it comes around. if someone did make a mistake, the mistake will eventually come back to hunt the person down.