A Small Ray of Hope

july16

Registered Users (C)
Aug 27 spoke to IIO, and was Informed case transfered to newark, on Aug 23.

So far have not recieved Transfer Notice from VSC

Yesterday Recieved Interview Appointment letter from Newark, Interview scheduled for Oct 18 2002.

Documents for myself Passport, I 94 if any and current letter of employment.

For spouse and kids, passport and I 94 if any.

As of today morning AVM still says fees recieved and processing resumed.

The count down has began!!!

Oct18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, another test of patience. Can u not check to see if u can go earlier?

Hey July16

Hi July16...
I dont know whether to say sorry or congratulate u man. I really feel ur pain.
Why is it so unfair ? You are one of the nice people I have seen on this board, and this kind of thing is happening for u :(

Its really sad. But I really pray for u man. I hope ur time has come at last.

May god bless u my dear friend.
All the very best
Sudhi

almost there......

Thodi si roshni sab andhere mita deti hai......

A small ray of light is enuff to brighten the room....

Hang in there for some more time..... my best wishes are with you..

CalGal.

Good luck

Are you taking your attorney with you for the interview?
I think it will be a good idea to take your attorney because of the few months you spent between H-1's. It will be money well spent if he prepares you for the interview and responds on your behalf if things get tricky at the interview.

my Interview is scheduled for 21st Oct at Newark

It also asks for medical and I-693

July_16 does it ask for medical for you too??

Thanks,

Nagsp

Like I said on another thread this Forum is like an extended family

Thank you all for your kind words and good wishes.

dma_va I am not sure, but I think its not possible to prepone.:(

Girish Rajput this extended Family is keeping me sane:)

sudhi_24 what can I say, whatever will be will be;)

Anita Gupta right now me Strutting Like a Rooster:D

calgal Waah Kya baat hai:p

Jibran Yes the Lawyer is gonna be there, in fact I have an appointment with him this Monday 23 Sep for a briefing.

nagsp No buddy No medicals asked for, only Passport, I 94 if any and current letter of Employment

I will wish you Congrats July 16th. Because now you know you will get approved on October 18th. I will second what Girish Rajput said you really are one of the saner voices on the board. I feel bad cribbing and crying when you have waited so very long. Congrats again..

July16

Your buddy with the Pinch should start taking it out from the Cellar. Next week maybe dust off the bottle a bit....slowly get ready for the big day

My husband has a case similar to yours so we are expecting a NOID also. I am hoping it won't be a big deal becasue I am the primary applicant for the I-485. So far, I have been promising him a bottle of Glenlivet, but we may just change to the Pinch for superstition sake when your case is approved!!

All the best at the interview.

Good Luck

July16 you already know this but just a reminder. Take all you docs with you even the ones they did not ask for, I know someone who went for an interview and IIO found a missing doc int he folder and asked for it. Fortunately my took the doc with him. I think it was last years tax returns.

Regardless, good luck you are almost there.

Good luck July16!

Here's hoping that everything goes well for you and your family at the interview :)

-quest4gc

july 16

Thats a wonderful news. Wish you all the best and good luck for your PP stamping. We all are going to miss u after ur approval.

Sam

RD 11/3/01
ND 12/6/01

I'm really happy to note that there is some progress in your case. Don't worry and be optimistic. Things will be cool and be prepared to answer your out of stauts period. Since you have got RFE/intend to deny letter the main focus during the interview will
be on that. Nothing to look beyond that, and once you have valid reason/answer for that your case will be approved then and there itself and hopefully they will stamp your pp on the
same day.

All the best and wish you and ur family Good luck.