A Response from NSC

harikrishna

Registered Users (C)
As usual i did contact my local congressman to raise a flag. As my case was cleared with Name check on Sep7th '07 (Confirmed by Infopass IOI). Had response just now from the office.

The I485 Application is still pending at this office (NSC). Although the Department of State Visa Bulletin indicated visas were available for most employment categories USCIS still has to adjudicate every application. NSC has approximately 26,000 I-485 applications that may have a visa available and we are reviewing them as expeditiously as possible. This application is in line to be worked out but it will take time. Please allow an additional 45 days for NSC to adjudicate the applications. If you have not received a notice from NSC after 45days, you may submit another query.

EB2 Spe 2001
RD Sep 2005
AD :D

I guess this is good news. Let's see and pray to be part of that 26,000.

Wish you all good luck.

sail1

Can they carry over those visa numbers to next fiscal year? I wonder if they can since they wasted many visa numbers over years. Today is the last business day of this fiscal year. Don't get me wrong...........Of course, I wish they could!