A request to all maddus, Gultis and other indians

india_485

Registered Users (C)
Please don\'t call ur service center if u don\'t have to. I see many guys calling just to check if the phone line works!!!! There is also no use in listening to AVM everyday.

This causes hardship of others in getting through.

No Title

I think you have to change your attitude. What makes you think that only indians check their AVMs ?

No Title

You have a lot of guts mr India_485, to post such sterotypical names on this board, which part of India are you from?if you post here I will categorise your nickname as well? and tell you what to do and give you some advise well. Calling IIO and checking AVM is a part of waiting and those are the means to check the status, just to give benifit to you you are requesting people not to use it so that you can use it also your request has a very derogatory tone...

No Title

Even I am a Chinese, I share your disagreement with the comments.

Maybe it is an unfortunate thing that we are born in India (or China) and we have to go through all this painful waiting process, but we come all the way to this point and we are entitled to use the AVM to check our status. What makes some people think their frastration is more important than others?

Frank

No Title

Mind your own business if you have one "india_485" and keep away from this board you bastard this is not for guys like you OUR COMMUNITY OF NETIZEN is for helping other and not pulling some one\'s pants by calling them from their regional identity

If you can not shut up go seek advise from some where else

Hope this is enough for YOU and other who may even think of posting this type of language.

Truly Upset
Hanuman

No Title

I am really upset with the language which you used.

Mr India_485 Please mind your language and don\'t use these kind of
words in future in this forum.

Kiran

No Title

What the heck is a "Maddu" ? I ask because I might be one and not be aware of it. So could you please let me know ? And if I am one then I could probably respond by saying go mind your own frickin business :)

No Title

Mr. India_485
It is disgusting to see you speak of fellow Indians in such a derogatory tone. I assure you , you have a long way to go - both in your GC process and in learning how to communicate with others over an internet forum. How do I know? Well, from your most recent postings on this forum your details are as follows

EB2, India, PD = 10/99, I485 ND = 12/12/2000 .

Also, you did your FP recently (5/2 if I am not mistaken)!!! I pray that guys like you are at the very end of the list when your turn for approvals come up...

Also, if you cannot wait to get through to VSC, ask your phone company for the repeat dialling feature. And yes, if you cannot use this feature outside your local calling area, MOVE TO VERMONT!!!

No Title

Mr India_485,
Please don\'t use any language which hurts others. You have already seen the response you got for the language you used.
More over This is not the time for you to check AVM. Your ND is Dec 2000. Then what is the need to stop others from checking AVM. I know all are responsible enough to know when they should Check the AVM. It is the their only hope and only way of knowing the official info.So Please do not address any body the way you did.
Cheer Up and forget about the past and contribute in better way to this forum.