A quick qst on the contents of P4 from Chennai consulate.

Ind_img

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I am expecting a Feb interview.I had specified only the US address in my P3.I got a mail from Chennai consulate saying that they send P4 only to local addresses and not to US address and i was asked to download it from the Chennai website. The download only has the OF-230 Part II application which needs to be signed in front of a consular officer and a Medical Exam Document which contains the procedure for getting the med exam done. Is that the only document that is part of P4 or is there something more to it? Since i wont get a P4 please share your thoughts on the actual contents of P4 that will be sent from the Consulate.

Thanks all
Sujatha

No Title

1) appointment letter: enter your case number in the website and take a print out of your case number where your name will not be there only the case number and time will be mentioned. dont worry about this as this one of the procedure if you wont recieve your p4
2)OF or DS 230 PART II is required, download it from any website
3)Medical examination letter when you go to lister labs they will give you a form to fill dont worry about this form.

these are the contents which you get in p4, and with out those also you are fine if you take care of above points