• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

a question

pegah

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have an interview at the end of Aug. Since it is very close to the end of the dv-2008 program too; I should have all documents which might be needed with me at the time of my first/last interview. I know some of them, but apparently there are much more (according to that blue paper!!!). Would you please tell me what exactly are all the documents listed on that blue paper which might be requested from a dv-winner? Or if one of you make a copy from it, and attach here, I will be more grateful.

Regards,

hallo pegah.

see attach file then you can see all documents. that you need it in blue paper and all the documents
that you need it in General.

your's
la1

Last edited by a moderator:
Pegah

Do you have prepared one resume for yourself?

yes, with the stamps of foreign affairs and justice ministry. but it belongs to 1 year ago. should i update it ?

i downloaded your attachment, but i meant that blue paper that the officer issued and give it for uncompleted files.

good....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Is it necessary to be stamped againg the copy of all documents which have been stamps by foreign affair and justice ministry ?

but i meant that blue paper that the officer issued and give it for uncompleted files.
I would strongly advise you to have all papers in well order and not anything missing. Keep in mind, the lottery ends Sept. 30!

Hello pegah

For the resume ( CV) I think is not a mandatory document for interview but in some cases they requested it from the applicants.
But if officer request resume it should be updated.
Did you translate your resume by and authorize translator which your document have the stamp of foreign affair?

hi ali54,

yes. i don't know where you are, but in my country i gave it to an official translator office & they did all things needed.
you wrote that your sponsor has not the tax return for 2007. what documents you will bring with yourself instead of it at the time of interview?

good luck,

sorry, i meant the letter of job experience.DEAR TAZMANIA.

also mr. ali54, it was not that famouse blue paper. i hope you don't see even it's color at the time of interview!!!:D all needed documents, listed in the second letter. they do't want you more.( i hope)

Hello pegah

Thank you and I hope I dont see that blue paper and you too:)
But at the time of interview the officer requeted some extra document and questions which the applicants should prepare them:

1-Resume/CV
2- Details of educations with addresses and dates
3-List of your Publications
4- References in Iran or USA
5-Proposed Research or work in and out side USA
6-Research in the past
7- Employment History with employers address & phone
8-Memberships or Ownership in professional or in Organizations

but it is a paper attached to the blue paper.

I have to mention that it is not mandatory for all applicants and it depends to the education or job experience...

I am in Iran, and my sponser can not prepare the 2007 tax return and I dont know what kind of document I can take to interview instead tax return.:confused: