A question...pl help!

485GCCase

Registered Users (C)
I am at present in Monroeville, PA. Can changing my address to Pittsburgh, PA be the reason for RFE??? Pittsburgh and Monroeville are like 20 miles away from each other.

Thanks so much for any guidance on this issue!

Moving into same state does not really matter but u do need to file AR-11 for change of address.

No it should not

I have read cases on this site, where people moved from coast-to-coast and were approved without RFE, and obviously we've all seen cases, where folks stuck to SAME company SAME address for 3-4-5 years and still got RFE. Overall I've seen more RFE's being issues since lately, due to obvious reasons (increased focus on security since 9/11, they may also want to be sure the person still has a jobsince 485 is taking so long these days, so most RFE's have been employment related- same deal Emp letter, paystubs tax returns)

So don't worry, I am sure your move had or will have no impact. But I wish you the best of luck in your 485 process, and hope you get over all these road bumps.

Cheers
-Avi Singh

monroevliie

isn't monroeville the place of the iskcon temple? Do you live close to the temple?

Ksnm

I think there is Balaji Temple in Monroeville, PA
and Iskcon temple is in West Virginia.
Not sure if they opened a new one in Monroeville.

Sept13

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. Yeah, there is SV Temple here in Monroeville and Eskon is in WV. In fact there are so many more temples here.