A question for people who got approvals, please help.

smilyface

Registered Users (C)
My friend just got a RFE requesting for her I-20, etc. I also saw a few RFE asking for I-20, practical training, H1 notices on this board. Have you all submit the papers (I-20, EAD practical training and all H1 approval notices) with your I-485 application? Does everyone got a RFE for not submitting some of them? I only sent the current H1/I94 notice with my I-485. Is it enough or a RFE is coming? Please share your experiences. Thanks in advance!

It is all depending your luck

We submit everything, but still get of RFE for my wife\'s I20 and H4 etc

Thanks.

Can I send the additional papers as amendment to INS without receiving a RFE. Please tell me if any of you have done this. Do I need to fill out a form for that?

When I applied for I-140, I submitted all the documents (I-20, H1\'s, etc) since I did it all by myself. My I-485 is through a lawyer. He did not tell me much. Now it looks like I did not send enough papers.
I am trying to avoid a RFE to save some time. The employment status is shaky and no one can tell what is going to happen after a few months. Any advices are greatly appreciated.

Had the same RFE

RFE for old I-20, H1, I-94, passport copies etc. I think that they issu RFE if they have a problem deciding if you were in valid status thru out your stay here.

Stan David : I just sent my RFE response on I20 and PT. What is your

status now? Any word on your approval? Have you spoken to IIO recently on your case? Please post.

No Title

Finish,
what\'s about your wife\'s RFE? could you please tell me the detail?
I\'m kind of worried now about mine. We (my husband is the primary applicant) submitted everything, but it seems right now they are issuing a lot RFEs.

Thanks

All Papers Submitted

My company atorneys insisted that I give them all documents(I-20\'s, EAD, prior H1 approval notices, passport copies(old and new)). it\'s beeter to submit everything upfront rather than face the backlash of getting and RFE later.