• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

A question about my interview's documents!

Registered Users (C)
hello everyone,

soon i have my interview and i am almost done with my documents, i come from Albania and we need a sponsor to bring me an I-134 form, his taxes and where he works so my sponsor sent me everything and this is alright but what i am worried about is that i didnt read anywhere if i need to show my bank account because in the instructions they didnt mention it so i have no idea. What do u think about it? Thank u guys, wish me luck bc during this month i have too much stress.

hello everyone,

soon i have my interview and i am almost done with my documents, i come from Albania and we need a sponsor to bring me an I-134 form, his taxes and where he works so my sponsor sent me everything and this is alright but what i am worried about is that i didnt read anywhere if i need to show my bank account because in the instructions they didnt mention it so i have no idea. What do u think about it? Thank u guys, wish me luck bc during this month i have too much stress.

Well if your bank account shows having some money there then take some statements, just in case. Don't worry too much about the interview.... for some people the interview lasts 2 or 3 minutes...

yes here i dont know coz i just finished university and i dont have too much money but if they want it i can open one and my dad or my bf in usa will help me but i dont know what to do, thank u Britisimon, during these months i think i had only stress and its coming to the end,hopefully.

hello everyone,

For us albanians is not required to have a bank account that shows enough cash to support ourselves in US, if you got the I-134 and other documents should be just fine, at least a friend of mine had no problem, he passed his interview around 2 months ago!

Well if your bank account shows having some money there then take some statements, just in case. Don't worry too much about the interview.... for some people the interview lasts 2 or 3 minutes...

Hello there britsimon i hope you doing good, i have a question tho.I haven't received yet my 2nd letter , should i be worried and email kcc about this or should i wait some more time, do you know anyone here current on march that received their 2nd letter already.-Thanks

For us albanians is not required to have a bank account that shows enough cash to support ourselves in US, if you got the I-134 and other documents should be just fine, at least a friend of mine had no problem, he passed his interview around 2 months ago!

Hello there britsimon i hope you doing good, i have a question tho.I haven't received yet my 2nd letter , should i be worried and email kcc about this or should i wait some more time, do you know anyone here current on march that received their 2nd letter already.-Thanks

I think emails will be going out within a few days, so don't worry - no need to call.

I think emails will be going out within a few days, so don't worry - no need to call.

As always fast and precise respond, i wish you all the best keep up the good work you doing here, lots of people appreciate what you doing here, once again thanks. :)

interview expectation

hi friends....
im from sri lanka.my CN is 2014AS111**
when possible to get an interview..?
is it safty zone..?

does anybody know if u should take ur documents by ur own during the interview or should u send by the DHL service 2 weeks before ur interview?

does anybody know if u should take ur documents by ur own during the interview or should u send by the DHL service 2 weeks before ur interview?

Normally you take them with you to the interview BUT I think at least one embassy wants them in advance. Best bet is to mention the embassy here (and someone will comment) or check the embassy website.

i asked coz i read it to the DHL's service as well where they mentioned it so i am trying to know it from someone experience. Thank u Britisimon, only here i can take real answers.
Normally you take them with you to the interview BUT I think at least one embassy wants them in advance. Best bet is to mention the embassy here (and someone will comment) or check the embassy website.

I haven't received yet my 2nd letter , should i be worried and email kcc about this or should i wait some more time, do you know anyone here current on march that received their 2nd letter already.-Thanks

My wife has just became current in March. We are still waiting for the 2nd NL too, but don't stress to much as it suppose to be coming within 2 weeks after Visa Bulletin announced. Anyway we are from Hungary. :)

i asked coz i read it to the DHL's service as well where they mentioned it so i am trying to know it from someone experience. Thank u Britisimon, only here i can take real answers.

Hi 990
I am Shqipe as well :)
Search for llotaria amerikane te peshkupauje and u will find some answers
Ciao

does anybody know if with DHL should we send our original documents or just a copy of them?

I have face a problem with I 134. I can't find a sponser to me. There are one but he is retired now. So what can i do?
Can i show my own money?