A question about LUD for the derivative

krishnakt

Registered Users (C)
All,

My wife (derivative) has her LUD updated daily. 07/09; 07/12; 07/13. I am the primary and my LUD is still the same 06/14. 06/14 is the date on which my FP results have been received by the USCIS

Any body in the same situation. Is there any logical explanation why my wife's case has a new LUD every day and why not mine? Is there any way, I can have my case touched?

Faxed in a Level 1 Fax Inquiry for my week a week ago. Still my case has not had the LUD updated.

Any pointers will be good.

Thanks a lot

(2nd FP for wife and self 06/08
FP results received and processing resumed 06/12
LUD for self 06/14
LUD for wife 07/09; 07/12;07/13)

I was in a similar situation

krishnakt,

I was in a similar situation couple days ago. My wife (derivative) received an RFE on July 8 after couple of LUD changes, and the very next day, they sent me an RFE as well. I am not in receipt of the RFE's yet in order to give you an indication of what it is all about. I would suggest you to be calm and check on the status for another day or two. I am sure you will see some status change in your cases. I did not send any fax enquiries to expedite or to find out what is happening to our case. Hope that answers some of your concerns.

WAC-02-133-5XXXX

same here....

It happened to my case as well [ WAC 02 135 ], for my wife case moved everyday as of 06/24 and mine untouched after FP received status 06/07

Hi guys,

From my experience I think you will get either an approval notice or RFE very soon. Good Luck to you all.