A proud new citizen!

eo23

Registered Users (C)
Took the Oath today downtown Chicago, process took about 1.5 hours. There were 141 people there representing 34 countries. After the ceremony, went over to the post office and got my application verified and sealed etc. Then took the envelope and sent it using Fedex to A Rush Passport & Visa overnight. Because I am travelling on Friday for business, they will fedex it back to me by Friday morning.

The road was long and winding and I wish everyone who is going to apply or in the process the best of luck. If I could be of any assistance to anyone, please do let me know.

I will write my feedback on the A Rush services once they fulfill my request but they guarantee delivery before departure.

Congratulations

Took the Oath today downtown Chicago, process took about 1.5 hours. There were 141 people there representing 34 countries. After the ceremony, went over to the post office and got my application verified and sealed etc. Then took the envelope and sent it using Fedex to A Rush Passport & Visa overnight. Because I am travelling on Friday for business, they will fedex it back to me by Friday morning.

The road was long and winding and I wish everyone who is going to apply or in the process the best of luck. If I could be of any assistance to anyone, please do let me know.

I will write my feedback on the A Rush services once they fulfill my request but they guarantee delivery before departure.

Congratulations eo23!

Let us know how ARush works out for you - I'm curious to know if you'll be happy with their service. They are based here in Austin and I have been spreading there name here.... I also plan on using them on the 11th/12th of next month after my oath.

eo23, Congrats!!! I left you message to your previous thread but I couldn't find it. I have a question for you. I applied a week before you but I am still stuck on the name check and have not received the interview letter. Have you done anything to expedite the process? Wish I could join you soon. I'm happy for you!

congrats eo23, seems like sending the passport application by fedex is a good idea. I will do the same thing (I finally got my IL this week! Interview date is 6/12, 2.5 months later than yours).

my case is still pending according to the USCIS website, from what i saw from this message board, the online case status check is not really reliable.

my dates (D/O: NYC)
submit N400 - 8/31/06
receipt date - 9/5/06
priority date - 9/5/06
checks cashed - 9/7/06
notice date - 9/12/06
received receipt notice - 9/18/06
fp notice date - 9/14/06
received fp notice - 9/20/06
fp appointment - 9/25/06
#1 infopass - 12/5/07
IL sent - 4/30/07
IL received - 5/4/07
interview- 6/12/07

If you do expedited service through a post office, they will encourage you to use Express Mail both ways (30$ total for the postage). It is next day in both directions.

Thank you all for the kind wishes, I hope I can be of assistance to any of you.

Wooying,

visit www.arushpassport.com and thats how you can fedex it and get it within a few days, catch is you need to have a confirmed travel itinerary.