!!!! A P P R O V E D !!!!

srohit

Registered Users (C)
Finally. there was indeed some light at the end of tunnel.

Thanks to PCee, Vipsha, Kashmir, Edison, SM, 140_takes_4ever and everybody else.

One (free) piece of advice to everybody- Forget Senators. Talk to your Congressman/Congresswoman. Congress-person deals with a lot lesser population and hence are able to respond reasonably.

Info:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOOHOOO :) CONGRATS. Tell us how does it feel?

Didn't I tell ya ,.. you wouldn't be waitin' for 2 long !! :D :D :D

Thanks GCinUSA, tk_tk and bendon.

Originally posted by Silly Man
WOOOHOOO :) CONGRATS. Tell us how does it feel?

Didn't I tell ya ,.. you wouldn't be waitin' for 2 long !! :D :D :D

EXACTLY, WOOO-HOOO.

It feels like, I'm human again.

I can work without a fear, express without a fear. Make some plans for longer than a quarter.

Yes, you did tell me. It was my silly mistake not to believe you. :)

Congratulations !!

It's really great !!

My first town hall meeting was Mike Honda's one that you had informed me this summer.
Also, your recent work on Immigration Services and Infrastructure Improvements Act of 2000 was very helpful for our project.

Enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

thanks p001 and JAurora. May GOD bless you with your approvals this season. :)

Originally posted by kashmir
Congratulations !!

It's really great !!

My first town hall meeting was Mike Honda's one that you had informed me this summer.
Also, your recent work on Immigration Services and Infrastructure Improvements Act of 2000 was very helpful for our project.

Enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

Thank you Kashmir. You were all along a great inspiration for me to sleep at the end of the day. Trust me, you are one of the POSITIVE FORCES of this forum. Keep up your GREAT work, and do let me know anytime, if I can be of help.

thanks again Kashmir.

Thank you- Yih, Rox, ND022202, and gc0299.

I can't help but check this board again and again to count how many people are congratulating me. It feels so much better to share this joy. I never thought that all these small-small messages would mean so much to me.

thank-you all and may GOD bless all of us waiters with the approvals.