*** a p p r o v e d *** (PCee)

Congrats Pcee !!!!!!

Congratulations Pcee...

Please accept my belated congratulations to you and your family.
after all you have made it...

wish you great success in your future !!!!!!!!!!
God bless you....

Thanks,
bbad

Congratulations PCee!

I am very happy to know that you got approved. It sure must have been a long wait for you. After I got my approval last year in February, my only motivation to visit this board was to check on the progress of cases like yours. This board is totally defined and shaped by people who participate in meaningful discussions concerning true matters of immigration.

PCee you were phenonemal. Your contribution to the board is simply unquestionable, and that GC you just earned is well deserved. I wish you luck in years to come. Enjoy!!!

-Pump

Last edited by a moderator:
Very happy to note that PCee is on his way to the citizenship
and hope we all can elect him as governor of calif someday

... 5 years from now ....

Congrats PCee!!!

Very happy to know that you got it atlast ... thanks for helping out in this board even when you saw that others who applied after you got it while you were stuck ...

/Coolbangy

Congratulations PCee!!!!

After a long time I just thought of logging in to this forum to check the status. Good to hear that you got approved.

Once again Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations PCee

I logged in after a long time and therefore the delay in felicitating you. Congratulations !!! Good to know that you got approved after so long ...

Wish you all the sweet things happen to you that could possibly be following GC

Congrats!!!!!!!!! PCee

PCee,

Congrats on the Approval, long time waiting. I applied for I-485 in 06/01 same time you did, got mine approved in 06/02. Atleast every month since then used to check this board to see if you got urs approved.

Thanks for the great work you have done on this board.

Good Luck

Rover:)