*** a p p r o v e d *** (PCee)

PCee

Registered Users (C)
*Finally* we got our I-485 approvals by mail (online system is not yet updated). Went to San Jose and got our Passports stamped.

Here is my info (with some details):
PD 05/1998
Had to file for I-140 twice because attorney made a mistake in the first one, which got rejected because it was filed in the wrong category. Lost 1.5 years extra in this process and said thank you to my attorney and filed I-485 on my own.

RD 06/29/01
ND 09/24/01
WAC# 01-291
Yes, Receipts took app. 3 months, especially an extra month compared to all those with same RD. The reason I think was because of 2 I-140s I got two different A#s (they assign A#s for I-140s in TSC) and as per CSC processing guidelines they will consolidate those A#s while issuing receipts and it will take some extra time. Note that people who sent their I-485s on 09/24/01 also got same ND as mine. So I lost almost 3 months there.

FP 1st 01/05/02
I think even then my case is not processed along with other cases with same ND and the reason could be it took very long time for my A-File to move from TSC to CSC.

RFE 1st 09/25/02 (EVL Tax W2s)
FP 2nd 04/30/03
RFE 2nd 06/20/03 (EVL)
The funny part is after receiving my first RFE they waited for almost 8 months and then sent another RFE for EVL saying that the first one (in BCIS words) is "not current".
AD 07/15/03

It was a very long wait and was able to make some sense out of it with the help of information and support available on this board. I am very thankful Mr. Rajiv and his team for making this board available to us and making it what it is right now.

There are different types of people on this board but almost every one with zeal to help each other with their knowledge, skills, experiences, time and wittiness. When needed I got lot of help in GC related matters from this board, I also learnt a lot from it too. I thank every one on this board from bottom of my heart and I wish you good luck for your future. I hope CSC picksup processing speed and approve cases for all those who are still waiting.

With very best wishes
PCee

Last edited by a moderator:
AWESOME DUDE AWESOME !!

I am SO happy to see your approval can't put it in words. You are a great man, and I hope we will continue to see you on this board for some time to come.

Also, I'm first :D in this record breaking length of a congrats thread. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations a bunch!!

Very glad to hear this good news from you. Appreciated for your all support for this site.

GOD BLESS!

Normally I congratulate in green(as in envious;) ) but for you I'm genuinely happy. So CONGRATULATIONS!!! PCee.
Hope you'll be around, us poor'uns can't do without you.

Congratulations !, well deserved approval, I still remember that it was a very long wait for you even after RFE.

Any way hope there is a whole lot of freedom now for you now.

-RM

Congratulations PCEE. U deserved this approval. Even my friends, whose RD is around yours but got approved longtime back, enquire about your approval when ever the discussion is on some immigration related topic. Once again, congrats.

Good luck

wow!!!!! congratulations

Dear PCee,

really really happy for your approval!!!! I know it is a long long-delayed one. congratulations!!!!!!!!

wishing all the best!!!!!!

Congrats PCee :)
you are the right example for the Quote "Tough time don't last but tough people do". well...atleast in your GC process ;)

Enjoy...:)

I am so happy

I check regularly on this website hoping that You get approval soon. Finally the day has come that PCee has got his green card approved.

There is a big smile on my face now.

Enjoy your freedom !!!!
:) :) :) :) :)