*** a p p r o v e d *** (PCee) .. say thanks

He posted 2 messages after his approval, but
did not find patience to say thanks

YOU ALL GUYS ARE doing a 'bhajan' ..:D:D of him

1amShantanuB,

If people want to congratulate PCee, dats becoz he earned their gratitude and respect over time. I think its a lost cause for you to try and take it away from him in one day. I'm sure he will acknowledge his well-wishers soon enough.

hey!

I think he is entitled to his day(s) off from this forum...after all that he has been thro - y wud he want to look at these pages again :) - shud b happy to be out of this forum...cos its end of a journey anyways...

I guess he is busy wrapping up the loose ends (stamping etc)...

Courtesy or no courtesy, PCee's contribution to this board is next to none.

Thanks or no thanks, in my eyes, he is respectful.

He Sent Private message

He is a gentleman he sent me a private message to me. I think he sent it all the people who congratulated him.
he sent the following message.
"
Thank you
Thank you. I know this board helped me a lot in getting info at various stages of my AOS process but at this point of time knowing that several people were looking for my approval and felt happy for me is really multiplying my happiness many many times.

Goodluck for your approval.

With very best wishes
PCee
"

Pcee did say thanks !

IamShantanuB, since you are doubting the gentleness of PCee let me tell u that I also received a thank you note from PCee.

-WAC-02-057-XXXXX

Guys...

ShantanuB is just trying to create as many new threads as his brain can think of. Somehow, he always finds at least a few people to respond. Nice Try, ShantanuB!!

This one particularly is a totally meaningless one. Next time, I guess we should make a conscious decision not to post to such threads. Howzzat??!!

a better reply

Originally posted by Silly Man
Courtesy or no courtesy, PCee's contribution to this board is next to none.

Thanks or no thanks, in my eyes, he is respectful.

well said...that was a better reply than mine...

and Pcee did send me a personal note...Looks like he took pain to personally reply to each of us who congratulated him...but even if he didnt, like SM said, it doesnt reduce his contributions to this forum...

He deserves to stop looking at this forum, after all he has been thro...must b a very welcome relief...

I know he is very popular in csc by his past contributions.
Therefore, I do not want to get a moon-mark on that popularity :D:D

So, I remineded Pcee just to be aware on that.( just in-case)
There may be some sensitive fellows, so he should not loose race in his last leg !

i got a personal thank you, too. PCee must have done research on me to say personal thanks since I am stuck at I-140 and not active at all here in I-485 forum.