A p P r O v E d !! (after RFE EVL)

insjinx

Registered Users (C)
Checked online status tonight at 7:51, 7:52, 7:53,........ "RFE Received".

Checked online status at 8:02 PM...."Approved".
Mine & wife. Wife's status used to be "Fingerprints received".

Details
---------
RD: Dec 05, 2001
ND: Dec 06, 2001
Status changed to RFE Sent: Feb 17, 2004
Actual RFE Received: Feb 25, 2004
Responded to RFE: Feb 28, 2004 [EVL, W2, Tax returns]
Status changed to RFE Received: Mar 8, 2004
AD: Mar 16, 2004
<called 800 number today to enquire, got rote responses.>

Sorry don't know officer #, my HR has the RFE. If I obtain a copy I will let you know. Can someone please update RFE tracker and member list? Thanks and good luck to all the members here. Keep the faith, it will happen.

-insjinx

Congrats insjinx !!

Enjoy your freedom..

Waiting eagerly for TSC to start 2002 cases...

--gc_ckr

Officer number

Congratulations! Would you please help to find your officer number? Because we have the same RFE issued and my ACK day was also March 8. I hope you are with officer 69 as well, it means my turn will come very soon.
Thanks!

lovejl's query

lovejl: if u have the same RFE status date as mine, I strongly suggest u take the time to call 800 number. Someone told me, I didn't believe it makes any diff but did it anyway, and within 6 hours case was approved. Doesn't matter what they reply, just go through with the motions.

Coincidence? Maybe. Want to take that chance? No way!! Call them, and good luck. I will try to get the officer number from my HR.

-insjinx

Re: lovejl's query

Originally posted by insjinx
lovejl: if u have the same RFE status date as mine, I strongly suggest u take the time to call 800 number. Someone told me, I didn't believe it makes any diff but did it anyway, and within 6 hours case was approved. Doesn't matter what they reply, just go through with the motions.

Coincidence? Maybe. Want to take that chance? No way!! Call them, and good luck. I will try to get the officer number from my HR.

-insjinx

Insjins:
Thanks for your reply! I called 800 number yesterday & today, the answer I got was just like yours! Hope my approval will be very soon! Thanks for helping me find the officer number! Just do it if you feel convenient!

Great news!! Congratulations. Good to see Dec approval.

RD 08/16/02
ND 08/22/02
3 EADs
FP not yet