a new Theory about the certify of I485: Names count

yd68

Registered Users (C)
Hi, All

I have a theory about I485 certification process. I think the applicants names count. As we all know that before the case goes to an ajdudicator, the name check must be passed some where else(FBI, CIA?). My theory is that for a computer program reason or efficiency reason, the name check is done by the order of your last name. a couple friends' last name starts with "W" and "Y", their case pending since Oct 2001. Another couple , Husband starts with "L" certified 6 months ago(Jan 2002 RD) but his wife starts with "Z" still pending. As far as I know, it never failed.

Nonetheless, it needs prove. Please shed your lights on it.
Or give some cases and explanation.

For me , my RD Aug 2002, my name start with "H". so I think I am in the middle. See, my case is just RFEed in Feb 20.

I do not believe it.

My last name starts with K and approved in Jan 04. I am also an August 2002 filer. I just check all 15 friends of mine who applied in Aug 2002 to Sept 2002. But could not get reason i have three friend with A are pending. One who has similar date but last nane starts with 'S' got approval

I (selfishly) wished it had of been on the surnames basis - but I'm a "C" and am still waiting...

RD - Jan 31 2002
ND - Feb 15 2002
FP1 - April 10th 2002
FP2 - Jan 31 2004
AP???????

I think its more to do with the pattern of the name than the first letter of the name. By pattern I mean something in the lines of "regular expressions" in computer programming. IT guys among you will know what I'm implying.
Disclaimer: This is purely my guesswork.

I guess , the theory does not hold true

Maybe it holds true for a certain time period.
For example, if Name check officier X is assigned for a set of S names to check it out.l
He will go through the set S by order of surname.

What you think?