• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

a message for dv 2011 high case numbers winner

firo1234

Registered Users (C)
hello guys I am dv 2010 winner from Asia, and I think my case number was the highest in my year, and after I lost hope every month praying that my case number become current I always I get sad really sad, and on this month I get currnet and I get my visa finally and dated on 21 Sept 2010, so guys please whatever your case number don't lose hope because you gone make it, and I am really happy for that, and all of you in this forum will do it, so just wait and smile :)

Hi firo1234
I have read many of your posting that how disappointed you were due to high CN. Everyone in this forum gave you hope and ask you to hold until the end. The results was sweet! Isn't it? You got the visa..... :) So everyone with the HIGH CASE NUMBER for 2011, do not lose your hope until the end....
Happy for you and your family! All the best for your new life in USA.
God will protect us!
Regards

yes my friend for several nights before we couldn't sleep, and we get really disappointed, but god with us, on the last 10 days of the whole year we get it, really we are happy, and please don't make mistake and lose hope, because the guys here support me very much and I have so many fears of the interview in the last month of the dv 2010 fiscal year, first I get married after I win and 2nd I am from country most of people go under AP, but by god help we make it very easy, and by supporting the people in this amazing forum

Hello firo1234,congratutions.I've been following your case and I'm happy for you.God has surely prevailed for you.Thanks for encouraging the DV2011 winner with high numbers.

Hi firo1234, Congrats and wish you all the best for your settlement in US.
Can I know your case#, as right now I am going through same Anxiety which you were going on in 2010. My case# is 2011AS44*** and its really high . Though with the support of some colleague in this forum , I am hoping for the best .
FYI I am from Nepal and please share your case# and country.

Thanks in advance.....

Hello I am from Jordan and my case number was 29xxx and in my year 2010 I never saw bigger than my number, and by the way dv 2011 I saw high case numbers up to 50000 and that was not the same situation in my year, in my year I think the highest case number was around mine for Asia, but if you follow the past 6 years you will find out that Asia always current in August and September, and for me I get currnet in Sept and I almost lost hope because there was no time for me, and more disappointment that they scheduale me on 4th Sept, and then again the embassy call me and postpone me to the 8th of Sept, and to be more sad the embassy after I make my interview they have holiday here for 10 days, and after all that I get the visa in the last week of the last month in the fiscal year, so all what you want to do just be fully prepared and you will make it, and don't think that you will not be current, I am sure you will make it

Thanks Firo for you encouragement.. It really mean a lot to me .. Congrats and best wishes for your US settlement.

What was your case number?

Hi firo1234,

Congradulations for your visa. I just want to know what was your case number?, I am DV winner of asia for 2011 and my case number is: 2011AS000433XX.

Thanks

Arash

hello guys I am dv 2010 winner from Asia, and I think my case number was the highest in my year, and after I lost hope every month praying that my case number become current I always I get sad really sad, and on this month I get currnet and I get my visa finally and dated on 21 Sept 2010, so guys please whatever your case number don't lose hope because you gone make it, and I am really happy for that, and all of you in this forum will do it, so just wait and smile :)

Hello my friend my case number was 29xxx, but in dv 2010 in Asia my number was the highest and I toke the visa in the last 10 days of Sept, don't worry you will make it too I am sure just wait, but remember in my year 30000 was the highest number in Asia, in dv 2011 I saw higher than that, and all Asia was lucky for the past years and all get interview just be prepared

And you thought you case number was high!

Mine is 2011AF00067xxx I'm starting to loose hope, I got no reply, since i sent the documents by DHL June 2010. I'm so stressed out.
I'm from Algeria

Mine is 2011AF00067xxx I'm starting to loose hope, I got no reply, since i sent the documents by DHL June 2010. I'm so stressed out.
I'm from Algeria

Relax, if God says you'll be in the US, my brother, no matter how high your cn, trust me you'll be there. Some had much higher CNs; by the grace & favor of God they made it. God will do it for u. Peace! Benniit

I'm from Algeria

Don't worry about your case number

This year highest CN from africa 89000 ...So your case number is almost low than 89000 So .you will get the 2nd NL

Case No ; 2011AS00033XXX

thank you very much kuhananth, just a question how did you get the information about the 89000??? (if you don't mind me asking)

dv2011

I won dv 2011 but didn`t get notification letter,so case number unknown.Forms were filled in and deliverd to kcc with DHL.so far no news from kcc.
So is there anybody who has been through this before? what happened thereafter.
Your comments please.:confused:

I won dv 2011 but didn`t get notification letter,so case number unknown.Forms were filled in and deliverd to kcc with DHL.so far no news from kcc.
So is there anybody who has been through this before? what happened thereafter.
Your comments please.:confused:

Hi ikma, email kcc and request for your case number.
In subject of email write- Case number Request
In email body provide,
Your full name , date of birth and Your on line confirmation number