a little lucky today, got through IIO at CSC in 5 redials.

Kevin65221

Registered Users (C)
spoke to IIO briefly and learned that my case is assigned to an officer. one step further... good luck to all.

No Title

kelvin, are you in Ciba\'s list? I could find your name there. do you mind posting your ND/FP date? Thanks.

My ND is 01/2001 and FP 03/2001

No Title

Thnaks, I found your name on the list. So they are processing 12/00 cases now.

No Title

hopefully, but assigned doesn\'t necessily mean they are processing them. many people learned that their cases were assigned but still waited very long without any results. we\'ll see what the JIT says today or monday.

No Title

Kevin thats good news - when was your FP Appointment date. did you go on the schedue date

No Title

FP scheduled on 3/3, done on 2/27 and sent to CSC the same say according to FBI, . FP updated at CSC on 3/11 according to IIO.

No Title

Hi Kevin65221 , I taled to an IIO this week at CSC and I was told that my case is "ready to be adjudicated". Does that mean that they received my FP and it has been assigned to an officer.

Thanks

No Title

i am not sure. but FP was received for sure.. assigned or not assigned is unknown. i was told the same words before my case was assigned.. you should have asked explicitely if your case was assigned. good luck.

No Title

I talked to an IIO for the first time today too - seems to be a good day for getting through without too much redialing.

I am not on the \'ciba\' list - but have been looking at this site only in the last few days.

The IIO told me that my fingerprints are ok and have been received, but the case is still pending and should call back after 30 days. I asked her if it had been \'assigned\' and she said no.

My details

EB1, L1A (India)
RD 11/00
FP - scheduled 2/20 done on 1/24

Shekar