A duck roasted by INS, kept as frozen

Roasted_duck

Registered Users (C)
I went to local INS to check my transfer case status. I reached there around 5 a.m., there were about 70 people waiting before me. At 10 am, I got a chance to talk to local IIO officer. He confirmed me that my case is with them and it will take aleast 2 more years for someone to attend.

Already I waited more than 4 years, now another 2 more years. As per local INS my new Q is started with them.

Roasted Duck (After all these years, Now it is fat free (local transfer)for my employer to enjoy)

ND/RD 8/99, EB2, INDIA

No Title

I don\'t think so. Local offfice processing time still goes by your receive date. Please provide detail including your local INS office...

No Title

Dover, PA. In my local office they have lots of applications for family based GC. Evey source says it will take min of 2 years.
Local office also says FIFO method. They are not even going open my case - as per local IIO officer.

Few other local INS are using receipt date.

Roasted Duck

No Title

The policy must be same for all INS office. This local INS office just cann\'t makeup their own queue. I think you should call your senator about your case.

No Title

can anyone tell me why they transfer file to local INS???

what are the known factors????

No Title

Contacting your Senatore is a very good idea. Specifically tell them that you are not Family based and hence you should
not be in that queue and that other local INS\'s are doing it based on your receipt date..
Best of luck!