A Doubt...December 2000 (those not approved yet) please answer

abci

Registered Users (C)
If you have a December 2000 ND and not yet approved....please post your name here if you are a straight case.

Your case should have NO complication like
1)No employer change
2)No address change
3)No amended 140
4)You dont live in VSC jurisdiction.

This is just to analyze if some guys left over is because their case is a little different from others

Thanks for your co-operation.

Hi abci

abci,
  Good work. Some guys have been waiting for long to get approvals as there I-140 was approved as CS but they opted for AOS. I think it would be good idea to add one more column to it to know if I-140 was approved for CP or AOS in case NSC by mistake sent some guys approval to consulate to know if in general people have to wait more to get approvals.. Just my opinion.

sure..140 for CP also post here (along with other 4 conditions)..but only if you are dec 2000 nd

RD 11/20/2000 , ND 12/09/2000 - Country Others

Straight forward case. One employer, I-140 for AOS, one state, one township.The only problem which might be with me - was fined for staying in town sport ground after sunset. I checked guilty box in I-485 applivcation.

Sorry guys

I thought i can come up with some logical explanation for the guys still left. But i was 100% wrong.
I am going to stop deriving any meaningful process flow with INS.....now i am sre...it is 100% luck.

Good luck folks.I will keep updating my tracker though.

No Title

ND 12/29/01 EAC01069-xxxxx
one company, FP 5/4/01 EB2 China
simple case, waiting approve

RD 11/9/00 ND 12/4/00 still waiting

called IIO on Monday ago..
says case is still pending....
I wonder what is going on?
others getting appproved for jan...
any thoughts..
EAC-01-049-5XXXX
:-(

Add me to

> RD 12/13/2000
> ND 12/27/2000
> FP 5/10/2001
> EAC 01067...

>One state, one employer, one city

ND 12/12/2000

Don\'t know if I should post here, because I don\'t come under the VSC jurisdiction, but I am anyway, cuz my Lawyer has attached a letter every stage of the GC process stating a reason for my application being processed in VSC. Also, it did not make an ounce of difference with my EAD. Applied on Sept 10th and got it Sept 27th (un - freaking - believable). Goes to show that VSC is utterly inconsistent. Maybe, or at least I am hoping, they knew that my AOS would be approved soon and did not want to lose the money that came with the EAD application(my company paid for my GC, so I don\'t give a damn). :) Anyway, still getting the same goddamn message - your application to adjust blah blah, it is taking a million yrs to process yada yada yada...

Mine too, Staright forward.

RD: 12/05/2000
ND: 12/19/2000
FP: 04/11/2001
PD: 12/17/1998; Non RIR, EB2 (India)
EAD : personally applied at the later time RD: 5/01; AD: 09/01
Same Employer, Address Change (same city, state,etc)
No problem I140, Do not why its not processed.
AD: Still Waiting.

Complex Case???

Address Change - Yes! Moved to another house, but in the same zip code.

Amended I-140 - Yes! My FIRM was bought over by a company listed on the French Stock Exchange, and we are now a COMPANY. Amended I-140 filed. And hopefully approved.

Birth Certificate - My BC had the initials for my parent\'s first name, and the entire name was not spelt out.

Medical Certificate - My wife was pregnant at the time we went for the medical exam, and was advised against taking some tests - X-Rays and MMR Vaccine, for instance.

Am I dead in the water?? Whats your verdict, guys??

--SC

your guess is as good as mine

i am just praying that we see approvals soon! Have you renewed EAD before? do you know what is the procedure?

No Title

No you are not

My BC is worse. It is only visible under ultra-violet light.

abci, No EAD for me...

I am still on my H1-B. The lawyers decided not to apply for an EAD for me, as I had time left on my H1. But we did get an EAD and AP for my wife (applied as my dependent). I am in the process of renewing it for my wife. The attorneys are taking care of that.
--SC

As I said earlier

As I said earlier there is no system. Some Officers work faster and have less backlog on their desks than others, that\'s all.