A different message

I got it for FP Sent cases

I got this message for all the FP sent cases in my scan. All these FPs were sent in Oct 2002. It may be clean up.

My AVM message has not changed, so I am guessing that this is just another thing at TSC that is broken.

same thing

I'm getting the same message too for my wife for the past 2 weeks! Nothing has changed . earlier it was, "on May 7th , we sent you a finger printing notice or something'...
She had gotten 4 finger printing notices and she had done hers in February, still the message was "On May 7th , we sent you a FP notice", when we called the INS center at that time, they said oh just ignore it and that our files are complete with both FPs and a lady said she sees in the computer that our case had already been assigned to an officer and its waiting to be picked up by him.

And it was sometime in May, and since then we are waiting and waiting and waiting......

I checked my old EAD & I-140 numbers and it gave me the message the message .." not found...."

I think they are trying to clean up or delete old records in their database ( memory crunch??), but are also deleting valid records by mistake ( intentionally?? who knows )

Approved 485 SRCs are flushed out!

I did a few SRC searches which were approved already. Now, none of them are showing up in the website. So, they are removing the SRC numbers of approved folks, for what? Did they smell that somebody may be getting ready to file a Class-Action suit of some kind so that they can thwart those attempts by silently removing those approved numbers of 485 applicants? It beats me!!

Poong, you are probably 100% correct in your assumption. They tell you that there is NO WAY possible for 2002 cases to be approved, and are only working on 01/2001. So what better way to not be able to prove it, discard the evidence. If a class action does get filed, I hope all you guys that have been doing macros are holding onto your printouts. These TSC assholes will do anything to prove they are processing in order received.

Re: Approved 485 SRCs are flushed out!

Most missing case from the web can still be found from the AVM.

These missing cases will give some hard time to people who want to collect I485 case numbers because it is much easier to reach the quota of 'invalid number'.