A couple of question about my case

mariusika2006

Hi there,

I just registered on this forum as I have a couple of questions pertaining to my case for naturalization.

1) I did my biometrics yesterday and accidentally told the guy at the window verifying my information the wrong apartment number (it was right on the biometrics letter). He said that I needed to file an AR11 to change my address, but when I got outside, I did in fact notice that the letter had the right apartment number. Did I accidentally change my mailing address and do I need to file an AR11 to get my address back to what it is on the biometrics appointment letter?

2) I see the case status on the internet that they sent an RFE on May 6th, but never got anything until now (1 month). I did however get the biometrics letter in the mail and did my biometrics yesterday. Is this a mistake? Do I need to make an INFOPASS appointment?

3) What is the usual waiting time after the biometrics before I get the interview letter?

Thank you all for your help in advance!!!

When you do your biometrics, they just verify your address with what's in the system. If you think its correct, you don't need to file AR-11...The RFE you got was for the biometrics and you should get an interview letter probably in 2-3 weeks after your FP's are complete and sent back by the FBI. Search this forum to find the FBI number so you can see if they sent back your FP.