a colleague\'s I-485 just got approved

pentiumone

Registered Users (C)
RD 2/4/01
EB2, China.
Just got his notice and his wife\'s notice in the mail yesterday. Really surprised to see it so fast.

I applied around the same time, but still no luck. Talked to the INS officer just now, told me it\'s still pending and no more other information.

but we saw approval with RD of 03/2001 and 04/2001 before. who knows what\'s going on at NSC.

Possible with CSC

I can believe if it is CSC. yes it is hard to believe with NSC.
anyways any furthur information on this case?? Like ND, RD, FP ??

It is in NSC. We are both from Wisconsin.

No idea why his is so fast. I think he did the figer print in June or later, no RFE.

My freind got approval

He applied 485 in the second week of march. he got approval in the last week. he was so happy and surprised in seeing his approval notice.

a coincidence?

so, some time ago someone else posted a message saying that their friend\'s application of March 2001 was approved, now you are posting a similar message with a RD of Feb 2001. is this a coincidence that both posts that refer to an "early" approval, are made on behalf of someone else?

Just because it\'s NSC

NSC is the VERY reason why some people with ND 4/01, 3/01 got approved while others with ND 8/00 are waiting. So you really believe NSC can work orderly and properly? Think it over.